NOTE : It is a touch screen display along with Display screen
- 800×480 high resolution
- Capacitive touch control
- Supports Raspberry Pi
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with Lubuntu, Raspbian images
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
For other mini-PCs, driver is required and should be developed by users
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Back light control to lower power consumption
For revisions under Rev2.1:
- For the Raspberry Pi, comes with Raspbian driver (works with your Raspbian directly), and Ubuntu image
- When work as a computer monitor, touch function is unavailable
- Drivers can be added to your current system to support LCD display and touch control.
- Images CAN NOT be used with your current system. They’re stand-alone systems which support LCD display and touch control already.